[Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Tue Dec 23 00:12:27 CET 2003

On Saturday 20 December 2003 10:11, Platoali wrote:
> I'm sending this again. Kmail is almost finished except some words
> including these. please help.
>
> is bug moshkel?I think we should have other word for it.
>
> Hi
>
> After two or tree weeks I'm starting to translate again.
>
> any suggestion for groupware ,
 gorooh afzar گروه افزار is a word by word translation

 spam

I think Harz Name هرز نامه is a good trsnalation, and I have seen it
used in the media.

and ham

This word is even reletavley new in English, many native english users
don't know it's meaning. I don't think it is used many times in kmail
GUI, so maybe just translating it as
"Nameye Khaste shode " نامه‌ی خواسته شدهor
"Nameye Maghbool" نامه‌ی مقبول

if we want to be a little geeky and creative, we can even go and use
something like "Khast Name" خواست نامه and it is in terms with هرز نامه

It's 2 in the morning, I have a class at 8, haven't had a bit of sleep
for 36 hours, and I am trying to translate ham to Farsi. Something's
wrong with me ;-)

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */