[Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Sun Dec 21 01:05:15 CET 2003

Hi Shahram,

The points you have made have been exhausted infinity-1 times,
and to date I don't think anyone has been able to conclude a
deterministic way of translating English IT terminology into
"PERSIAN" (seeing as though we are speaking English). I think
the Farsi-KDE ML is being archived here:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-fa/
so have browse through them....

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net

From: "Shahram Emadi"
Subject: Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug