[Kde-i18n-fa] new consultant

Arash Bijanzadeh a.bijanzadeh at linuxiran.org
Mon Dec 15 12:20:51 CET 2003

Hi all,

I got a contact with Dr. Kazazi, the hardcore Farsi Professor you may know. He
accepted  a meeting with us.  Ishould add that he is REALLY harcore for
example in his opinion words like "khodro"  for automobile is a word by word
translation and therfore wrong and relly harmfull. He recommended me to use
"گردونه" instead of it that he has a istory for this word. It is just a
warning for all of us ;)

I want all the people here to add the most important problems to this thread
so we can get his advise. For the beginnig I want to add this question:

1. What shall we translate things like "print", chap or chap kardan?

After we decided the list of questions and maybe words that we could not find
proper equivalent in Farsi, I will arrange a meeting with him.

--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world owes you
nothing.  It was here first.