[Kde-i18n-fa] FarsiKDE adn IranLinProg

Payam bahraini p_bahraini at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 20:31:21 CEST 2003

Hi dear FarsiKDE members,

I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FarsiKDE to IranLinProg list, and
I didn't spam FarsiKDE and won't do it at all.

I sent an invitation to farsiKDE to join IranLinProg.
Then one of farsiKDE members (probably named Anahita)
subscribed to IranLinProg but didn't pay attention
that the email address subscribed to IranLinProg is
FarsiKDE email address not her own email address. So,
I noticed that farsikde is subscribed to IranLinProg
and shocked. When I browsed members area, I saw her
name and FarsiKde email adress. So, I removed her and
everything is OK now. If you have any idea about this
issues please DO NOT SEND IT TO FarsiKDE. My private
mail address is PBahr at FarsiLinux.org. So you can mail
me there. So please DO NOT RESUME this issues at
FarsiKDE.

Thanks for your attention.

Payam Bahraini
PBahr at FarsiLinux.org