[Kde-i18n-fa] Welcome to IranLinProg

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sun Aug 17 16:52:14 CEST 2003

Dear Payam,

In case you have subscribed the FarsiKDE mailing list to your Yahoo group,
I _urge_ you to remove this list from your group at the earliest. This is
really not a nice thing to do.
You announced your group here and whoever wants to join your group is
welcome to do so, but leave this list alone.

Thanks,
Arash

On Sunday 17 August 2003 09:35, IranLinProg Moderator wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Welcome to the IranLinProg group at Yahoo! Groups, a
> free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
> take a moment to review this message.
>
> To learn more about the IranLinProg group, please visit
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IranLinProg
>
> To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
> send email to
> IranLinProg at yahoogroups.com
>
> If you do not wish to belong to IranLinProg, you may
> unsubscribe by sending an email to
> IranLinProg-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> To see and modify all of your groups, go to
> http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups
>

> Regards,
>
> Moderator, IranLinProg
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to