[Kde-i18n-fa] daemon

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Tue Apr 29 17:16:24 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 15:42, Ali Yazdy wrote:
> I think daemon is a Greek word and we have also used
> it in persion . ostad Said Nafisi in his translation
> of Iliad  have used the word. meybe we can use an
> another fantasy creature from our own cultur, for
> example div or jen ,,,,,,

ّ I Agree with this idea. There are many strange, wierd, and geeky words
in GNU/Linux. When translating these, we should atleast try tp preserve
the culture. Aghazgar doesn't have that natur. I like "div' for an
intance.

Ideas?
--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */