[Kde-i18n-fa] translation rules

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Mon Apr 28 12:59:17 CEST 2003

On Monday 28 April 2003 07:19, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> On Sunday 27 April 2003 20:57, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> > > Something like that!
> >
> > C'mon. Kootoleh means Dwarf
>
> {kootooleh} has a devil spirit sometimes but dwarf not. Anyway if you
> think it is not So fet a better synonym!
>
> > i mean, what is deamon anyway? technically speaking, what is
> > daemon? What does it do? Maybe after knowing what it really is, we
> > might be able to find a suitable name for it.
>
> A daemon is a daemon! think of the time you first heard this strange
> word in the linux world.
>
> Let the magic world behind Linux stay there.

Arash Zeini, don't you think it's time to ban Arash B from reading those
Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings books? I think he is going too far,
and if he continues like this, he might use some magic in his
translation. Who knows? :-D

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */