[Kde-i18n-fa] a quick question

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Mon Apr 28 12:54:30 CEST 2003

On Monday 28 April 2003 09:17, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Saturday 26 April 2003 14:06, Abbas Izad wrote:
> > Aryan: I agree with changes you've made on kppp-edited file.
> >
> > thanks everybody so far!
> >
> > what do you think about:
> >
> > daemon = kar deh
> >
> > //Abbas
>
> With regard to this threat, I personally like Zoup's suggestion of
> using "aaghaaz gar". But as we have used "barnaame" up to now, if
> memory serves right, I suggest to continue this way, or somebody
> volunteers for a major rework!? Any takers?

Aghazgar is the best we have found so far.
I will change daeomn from barname to aghazgar, it won't happen
overnight, but I will do this in a couple of weeks. Just from now on,
use aghazgar for daeomn please.

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */