[Kde-i18n-fa] translation rules

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Apr 27 20:27:10 CEST 2003

On Sunday 27 April 2003 19:17, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> On Sunday 27 April 2003 17:25, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> > > What about {kootoole}?
> >
> > Does deamon mean so?
>
> Something like that!

C'mon. Kootoleh means Dwarf
i mean, what is deamon anyway? technically speaking, what is daemon?
What does it do? Maybe after knowing what it really is, we might be
able to find a suitable name for it.

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */