[Kde-i18n-fa] Hi

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Apr 25 21:41:52 CEST 2003

On Friday 25 April 2003 20:33, Arash Zeini wrote:

> I think, they are usually referred to as voroodi and khorooji or
> something similar.
> Anyhow, daryaaft and ersall seem to be the translations to go with.
> Ofcourse only if everyone agrees.

Personaly I like "sandoghe daryaft va ersal", but I accept your argument
that it is long thus, I agree with daryaft and ersal.

PS: The current trend that translators asks when they are in doubt is
very good, and has got many advantages. Keep up the good work guys.

PS2 : Arash, Now that I think it is clear that somo and ikami kora have
left us, and thus no one is taking care of kword and kspread, I think
it's time for you to decide weather it is better for abbas to continue
working on kppp, or to start with one of these files.

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */