[Kde-i18n-fa] Coordination

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Apr 25 12:27:13 CEST 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 23:18, Abbas Izad wrote:
> If that's the case I let kppp wait and start with koffice.
> please name me a file to start with!

Well, as you know the coordinator is Arash Zeini, I really don't know
when he will be back from vacation, but I don't want to interfere in
his work, and assigning a new file is his job. So if you could wait for
a few days until Arash gets back, it would really be great!

But in the meantime, take a look at kword and kspread because I guess no
one is currently taking care of them, and they really need to be
translated. Two guys were supposed to work on these; "somo
<soroush148 at yahoo.com>" and "Ikomi Kara <ikomikara at yahoo.com>", but it
has been so long since I heard from them, and they seem to have left
us. I am CCing both of them now, to see if I get any response from
them. If not, then these two packages will be announced orphaned, and
you can then start translating one of them.

But rest assure that kppp is yours, once we shift our focus from KOffice
again to KDE ;-)

Cheers

--
/* Mom, I'm not viewing porn late at night; really,
I'm just at slashdot, reading myself blind */