[Kde-i18n-fa] Help

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Apr 20 12:07:55 CEST 2003

On Sunday 20 April 2003 10:55, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Sunday 20 April 2003 12:16, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> > > With regard to ISP: I like Yashar's suggestion too. If all agree,
> > > I will replace the old string that we used with the new one.
> > >
> > > Aryan?
> >
> > Yashar, and Both Arash seem to like it. I don't. So, yes, it is
> > accepted, you may change it.
> >
> > But the problem is, it might not be a nice word but "faraham
> > konandeye khadamate internet" is atleast very clear in meaning, and
> > everybody will underestand what it means. I don't think the same
> > about "kargozare interneti".
> >
> > And the last note Arash Z, if you want to rely on KBabel's replace
> > feature to replace all "faraham konandeye khadamate internet" to
> > "kargozare interneti", it wouldn't work (cause if you remember, I
> > worked with it pretty extensivly, and I know it's limitataions). So
> > I realy don't know how you think you can change this word.
> >
> > Ofcourse, you can manualy read and check all files ... :-)
> >
> > cheers
>
> Yes, I will grow through the files to see how often it has been used
> and then replace them manually, ofcourse only if it is possible. That
> is part of the revision process.

Well OK, I guess you knocked me out ;-) Go on and change the string

> ANother note: Because of the editing of files that I receive and
> removing fuzzies and updating old files...I don't find much time to
> translate big new files. So please concentrate all on new files as
> much as possible

And IMHO that is exactly what you shall do, you shall focus on the big
picture.

I will translate new files, but for now, I am in my mid term exams right
now, so don't expect me to be active for the next 10 days !!!

Cheers
--
/* Impeach God */
			--RMS