[Kde-i18n-fa] Compile

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri Apr 11 01:22:33 CEST 2003

On Thursday 10 April 2003 17:21, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any suggestions on how to translate the word "compile"? We have so
> far "saakht" and "tarjomeh".
> Both are not really satisfactory!

Wow gee! WT3HA (Welcome To The Translation Hell Again !)

I will use 'compile' itself, as the farsi books which I have read, also
use the same term.

As far as I remember, you *did* have a Farsi Information Dictionary, or
something like that. What does it suggest?

Cheers

--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan