[Kde-i18n-fa] Anonymous CVS

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:40:17 +0430

Hi Friends,

Here is a page on how to use anonymous CVS:

http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html

After you have downloaded the templates (for now I recommend kdebase), wh=
ich=20
have a .pot extension and the translations (fa/messages), which have a .p=
o=20
extension, you will know what is left over for translation. However this =
is=20
the case only if you use KBabel and its other modules (i.e. Catalog manag=
er).=20
If you have difficulties to use the tools, send an email to the list, and=
 a=20
helpful soul will help you out.

Choose what you want to translate and then announce it on the mailing lis=
t.=20
Once you have the OK that nobody else is translating it then go ahead.=20
Send your translations to me or to the list for me to commit them to CVS.

Greetings,
Arash