[Kde-i18n-fa] I wanted some info about your work...

Arash Bijanzadeh kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:48:06 -0700

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 01:47, Elyas Khameneh wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to this mailing list and I wonder about your work,
> Well, I am so excited about this, and I wanted to participate here,
> just someone tell me what's this all about, do you use farsi fonts to
> convert kde programs into farsi or what,
> and I think that in the next couple of years Linux will blow Microsoft =
> bit away from the software market!
>
> Thank You Beforehand,
>
> Regards,
You are welcome Elyas!=20
It is not just font, You got to have KDE3 installed on your machine then =
have=20
a Farsi Font and enable the multiKeyboard capability of KDE from control=20
ceterBut the first step is to install KDE 3 . You can use RedHat7.3 or=20
SuSe8.0 or you may want to compile it from the source?!
Arash