[Kde-i18n-fa] (no subject)

Ali Bahar kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:02:51 -0500

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:33:00PM +0330, Shirin Amirmoez wrote:

> I want to install and run farsi kde on my SuSE Linux . I downloaded
> source files for kde-3.0.8 via ftp site
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/snapshots . But most of the kde
> packages have compilation problems . The most common problem is
> missing include files and I have to trace each and every .cpp file

It seems like you need some development packages.
In a typical installation, regular packages are installed -- which
don't include relevant header files. If the 'dev' version of the
package is installed, then it would have header files and you could
build other related software with it.

For instance, you might need to install the header files for your
kernel version.

I cannot give you specific advice because I have not installed
kde. Someone else who's done this, will be able to.