[Kde-i18n-eo] [Kde-cvs-announce] A note to translators

Joop Eggen joop_eggen at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 20 11:54:31 UTC 2007

I am aware of the low profile of Esperanto & KDE; I am confident that this will change (there are some efforts going on).
But I wanted to take this opportunity to demand membership to the commiting team, along with some guidance.

Can someone enlighten me?
---
Mi volas aliron por kontribui pli grandskale. Kelkaj gvidaj informoj estus bonvenaj. Mi estas longtempa esperantisto.

Joop Eggen