[Kde-i18n-eo] [Kde-cvs-announce] A note to translators

Stephane Fillod f8cfe at free.fr
Mon Feb 19 22:02:47 UTC 2007

Hi / Saluton!

Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 06:56:55PM +0100, Oliver Kellogg skribis:
> On Monday, 19. February 2007 10:18, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >
> > Even though I requested an explicit OK from all translation teams
> > on kde-i18n-doc at kde.org, I only received feedback from 60% of all
> > teams. This makes me believe, that we have tons of unmaintained
> > languages I want to remove from further KDE 3.5 releases.
>
> I can't speak for the Esperanto team but there doesn't seem to be
> much activity in eo lately.
> However I do plan to update the Umbrello pot file soon, and I did
> commit a small fix lately to the stable branch (r633927.)
>
> Perhaps the EO team people can comment.

Well, I am not a member of the eo team per se, just a simple user doing
some Esperanto translations at random. I'd be sad if Esperanto support
would go away in further KDE releases. One of the next program I'd like
to tackle is Amarok.

Cheers
--
Stephane