Recovering translations for lightdm-kde-greeter

Anton Golubev golubevan at altlinux.org
Tue May 14 12:05:49 BST 2024

Hello!

I'm reviving the lightdm-kde-greeter project [1], which was archived
some time ago. As far as I can tell, the translations have also been
archived and are no longer available in the translation repository.

Could someone with the appropriate privileges please unarchive them and
arrange for their delivery to the restored project repository?

I would also like to note that over the past few years the project has
been developing in a separate repository [2], including translations.
They were taken some time before archiving and were stored along with
the source code. It would be great not to lose recent changes in those
translations and somehow merge them into the main translation repository.

[1] https://invent.kde.org/plasma/lightdm-kde-greeter
[2] https://git.altlinux.org/gears/l/lightdm-kde-greeter.git

Regards