kdenlive.po Byte/bit units

Adrian Chaves adrian at chaves.io
Sat Mar 9 11:09:14 GMT 2024

Thank you for bringing it up. I have just translated those, and I went
the lazy road of keeping the originals hoping that either the units are
correct (72Mb meas 72 000 000 bits), or that, if they are not, someone
will eventually correct them in the English version and then I would
update them in my translation. But I also suspect they are wrong, and it
would not surprise me if they actually were not even MB/GB, but MiB/GiB.