Start Danish translation back up

Rasmus Rosendahl-Kaa rasmus at rosendahl-kaa.name
Thu Jun 27 19:06:48 BST 2024

Yes I meant the danish kde translations.

As far as I could tell the last translations were in 2022/2023, but i
dont know if they were done by the group.

If you go to the groups website (link
<http://dansk-gruppen.dk/index.php?ID=4&lang=da>), it says on the bottom
"Denne side blev senest ændret den 9. sep 2013 kl 22:01" which
translates to "This site was most recently updated the 9th of september
2013 at 22:01". 2013 is one of the more recent dates for updates to the
site.

Rasmus