Offending messages in kommit manual

Matjaž Jeran matjaz.jeran at amis.net
Fri Jun 14 06:10:30 BST 2024

In the file KDE_i18n_sl/trunk/l10n-kf5/sl/docmessages/kommit/kommit.po
there is a phrase
»You silly goose! Check out the <link linkend="commands">Commands Section</link> for the answer.«

I know that programming subculture can be weird sometimes  - but
I believe that
- such tone does not make KDE Plasma a user friendly environment
- in Slovenian culture silly goose is associated with stupid women – so it is offending

And using offending phrases in help where you would expect help not mockery is far from suitable.

I have translated that message but I suggest to replace it with something else.

Thanks - hvala
Matjaž Jeran