New Language chr

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 8 23:36:06 BST 2024

El diumenge, 7 de juliol del 2024, a les 18:42:07 (CEST), Barry B. Smith va
escriure:
> Siyo Hello,

Hello and Welcome to KDE :)

> Is anyone working on language chr?

No, no one is.

The first thing we ask people that want to create a new team is to
translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui as close to 100% as possible and send
them to me in private (no need to bother the rest of the people in the mailing
list with those files).

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf6/templates/messages/kcoreaddons/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf6/templates/messages/kxmlgui/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf6/templates/messages/kio/

So your first task to become your own "1 person translator team to Cherokee"
would be to get those files as close to 100% as possible and send
them to me.

Do you need help with how the translation workflow works?

> If not can someone create Team chr (Cherokee) and add me so i can send
> merge request to repositories on invevent.kde.org.

We don't use invent to do translations, but that's future "problem" :)

Best Regards,