Build warnings for Sphinx documentation (Krita and Kdenlive)

Josep M. Ferrer txemaq at saragata.net
Sun Feb 4 19:30:18 GMT 2024

Thanks, now we can see logs for each language:

https://invent.kde.org/documentation/digikam-doc/-/jobs/1560453/artifacts/browse/_logs/

When log size > 0, translators must review message issue inside logs and
take the appropriate action to fix these issues.

Thanks a lot!

Josep M. Ferrer

El 4/2/24 a les 18:59, Johnny Jazeix ha escrit: