plasma-workspace/plasma_runner_powerdevil.po 5 new strings to translate

Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi xalba at euskalnet.net
Tue Sep 5 18:16:00 BST 2023

Thank you all,
With your explanations I was able to translate those two.
I couldn't do it in a literal sense, I had to change them to make them
understandable in Basque.

      - 12. Sleeps now and falls back to hibernate :
          eu. Orain lokartzen da eta hibernatzea erreserbarako gelditzen da
    Something like: en. Sleeps now and hibernation is for fall back

      - 23. Sleep now and fall back to hibernate :
          eu. Lokartu orain eta hibernatzea erreserbarako utzi
    Something like: en. Sleep now and let hibernation be for fall back

Cheers,
Iñigo.

2023ko irailaren 2, larunbata 17:57:21 (CEST)etan, Natalie Clarius-ek idatzi
zuen: