String freeze for GCompris 3.3

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat May 20 08:33:13 BST 2023

 Hi,

we are planning a release maintenance for GCompris on June 6th.

There is 1 new string in the application (for the changelog). It would be
great that all translation updates are committed to SVN on June 4th.

Compared to the previous release, we fixed a few bugs, improved graphics on
some activities and multiple languages have been improved or completed
(Arabic and Esperanto added), thank you all!

The files to translate can be found in
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/package/gcompris/.
We also updated the website at the same time with the future news:
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris-net.po/ (9 fuzzy, 2
new strings).

If you want me to commit your files, please only send the file to me, do
not keep the mailing lists in copy.

Cheers,

Johnny