Translation building instructions

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun May 14 18:18:29 BST 2023

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do:
1) do you want to compile all the .po files for ast from the svn?
-> use msgfmt if you want a .mo or lconvert if you want a .qm

2) do you want to only compile .po files from a git repository?
In the folder, create a build folder ("mkdir build"), then in the folder
("cd build"), run "cmake ..". Then, you can run "make translations" that
will build all the translation files.

Cheers,

Johnny