Translation building instructions

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 10:40:43 BST 2023

diumenge, 14 de maig de 2023, a les 8:02:17 (CEST), michel at ludwigz.lu va
escriure:
> On 13 May 2023 23:56, "Enol P." <enolp at softastur.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Long time ago I made an script to build ast locale translations but I've
> lost it, and I forgot all commands to execute. However, I couldn't find any
> information about this online.
> I appreciate if someone can send me all necessary instructions to build
> translations.

  Hi,

  My scripts are here, even if they are no longer useful, this has an option
to compile in Valencian all files that are installed in Catalan.

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/ca/scripts/c_crea_val-po.sh?
view=markup

# .mo
sudo msgfmt -a 1 file.po -o file.mo
  (in '/usr/share/locale/ca at valencia/LC_MESSAGES')

# .qm
sudo lconvert -target-language ca at valencia -locations none file.po -o file.qm
  (in '/usr/share/locale/ca at valencia/LC_MESSAGES'
  or her folder '/usr/share/gcompris-qt/translations/' as
  'gcompris_ca at valencia.qm')

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"