String freeze for GCompris 3.2

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 09:59:16 GMT 2023

Hi,

thank you!

Usually, we write in the announcement news which languages are translated
(splitting between fully and partially translated) so we usually wait until
the release to make it.

Maybe, it's not important to have the percentage for each language and we
could only have the list of all the supported languages so we can write it
in advance (assuming no new language will be added between the freeze and
the release, but it has already happened) or we can have a partial news for
translation (without the languages status and this could be added once we
know)?

Cheers,

Johnny