Outline intensity setting for 5.27

Akseli Lahtinen akselmo at akselmo.dev
Fri Mar 3 21:00:06 GMT 2023

Hi!

The new outline feature I've made has caused some annoyance among users,
so I have now made an outline intensity setting for it.

You can find it here https://invent.kde.org/plasma/breeze/-/merge_requests/292

I would like to see it in 5.27 eventually, since this setting is something people
really want: People can turn the outlines off or make them even more intense,
which can help with accessibility issues further.

Having this setting in 5.27 would likely ease everyone's mind.

Also I have not subscribed to the mailing list, so please reply-all for this thread, thank you.

Br,
Akseli Lahtinen