Preparation for KF6, temporary stop of scripty on trunk/l10n-kf5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 3 11:08:28 GMT 2023

Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
> Op donderdag 2 maart 2023 14:24:20 CET schreef Luigi Toscano:
> [....]
>> Please note that everything in trunk/l10n-kf6 is undergoing several changes,
>> starting from the renaming of the files, which means several manual changes
>> and moves. I may end up overwriting some changes you do, and my suggestions
>> is to try to not look at that branch too much for now (or commit your
>> changes in the time of the day when I'm not moving stuff around :)
>>

> I did an "svn checkout" on nl and template and I see only a few .po files in
> nl are translated. Most have zero translations.
>
> Should the translators, at a certain moment, do the updates of these .po files
> or will you copy the relevant files from l10n-kf5/<language>?

I thought I moved all the Plasma files and copied all the Frameworks ones from
trunk/l10n-kf5, and the statistics for the Italian ones seems to confirm that.
Which files do you see as empty?

If I run posieve correctly on trunk/110n-kf5/nl/, I see

messages: 27608 translated, 27 fuzzy, 29 untranslated
docmessages: 31757 translated, 30 fuzzy, 29 untranslated

Ciao
--
Luigi