Preparation for KF6, temporary stop of scripty on trunk/l10n-kf5

Freek de Kruijf freekdekruijf at kde.nl
Fri Mar 3 10:18:18 GMT 2023

Op donderdag 2 maart 2023 14:24:20 CET schreef Luigi Toscano:
[....]
> Please note that everything in trunk/l10n-kf6 is undergoing several changes,
> starting from the renaming of the files, which means several manual changes
> and moves. I may end up overwriting some changes you do, and my suggestions
> is to try to not look at that branch too much for now (or commit your
> changes in the time of the day when I'm not moving stuff around :)
>

> Ciao

I did an "svn checkout" on nl and template and I see only a few .po files in
nl are translated. Most have zero translations.

Should the translators, at a certain moment, do the updates of these .po files
or will you copy the relevant files from l10n-kf5/<language>?

--

fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf
vertaler/coördinator van KDE