New Stable Branch for Krita docs

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Wed Jul 19 07:45:39 BST 2023

Hi,

The builder has already switch to krita/5.2 [1], and this has broken
translations.

I know we probably won't have binary-factory anymore the next time we
need to switch branches, but the next time we do this, let's try to
remember to switch Scripty to the new branch first, check and make sure
the translations are being synced to the correct branch, and only move
the build to the new branch afterwards.

[1]:
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/binary-factory-tooling/-/commit/3acdd6fdd72bfddd14ea801a005157358aa7184f