Generating documentation is broken for me

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Jan 2 19:14:53 GMT 2023

Hi,

I tried to run update_xml today to generate translated docbooks but it failed with:

---8<---
Updating digikam-doc/digikam documentation (master)

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1
Failed to download documentation/digikam-doc master:digikam
No differences
There was an error updating the sources
--->8---

Is that an issue with my setup or a general problem?

Also, will restructured text-based documentation be updated that way as well or do we have to do something else with those?

Cheers,
Frederik