Generating docbooks problems

Yoann Laissus yoann.laissus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:35:36 GMT 2023

Hi Luiz,

Your command looks correct.
In the french scatter script, we are using it a bit differently though
(line 94) :
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/fr/summit/scripts/sync_summit_branches.sh?view=markup
In our case, it's mainly to not stop the whole conversion process if one
docbook fails to be generated.

Regards,

--
Yoann Laissus