Missing KRunner translation strings? (was: Translation for time zone conversion runner)

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun Feb 12 10:55:25 GMT 2023

Natalie Clarius skreiv 12.02.2023 05:16:
> Runners use a simple syntax that gets triggered by keywords in
> combination with user input according to a pattern that is explained
> in the user help. The user help can be invoked by clicking on the "?"
> in KRunner and selecting from the plugin list, or typing "?" followed
> by the name of the plugin.

If I type ? in KRunner, several of the entries mentions the word
‘<search term>’. How can I translate this? I can’t find it any of the
.po files.

And in the search field i KRunner, the default (greyed out) text
‘Search…’ is always shown in English. It *used* to be shown as
translated, but a few years (?) ago, it turned into just English, and I
can’t seem to find the string to translate to make it appear as
translated. Anybody know which file it is taken from? I also have the
same problem with the search field in the ‘System Settings’ application.
(But in the application launcher and in the ‘Present Windows’ effect,
the similar search field *is* shown as translated.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer