Plasma 5.27 announcement text is ready for translation

Josep M. Ferrer txemaq at saragata.net
Tue Apr 25 21:32:09 BST 2023

Hi,

these announcements are displayed on https://kde.org/announcements/

Translations for these announcements are at
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/websites-kde-org/www_www.pot

In this file there ara a lot of announcements, but I think you can only
translate the most recent announcements, filtering by note (eg. #:
content/announcements/gear/23.04.md:0)

Hope this helps,

Josep M. Ferrer

El 25/4/23 a les 22:09, Agron Selimaj ha escrit: