A question with cmake: KF5_VERSION and EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 23:54:08 BST 2022

El dimecres, 26 d’octubre de 2022, a les 23:23:20 (CEST), Antoni Bella Pérez
va escriure:
>   Hi,
>
>   In order to solve the problem with the Kstars compilation and its minimum
> version of KF set to 5.68. I clarify: No problem with this.
>
>   Would these files solve this?

No, there's no CMakeLists.txt in those folders, docs get all installed by the
single kdoctools_install(po) command in the root CMakeLists.txt

But you have inspited me in a way to fix it.

https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/merge_requests/773

Let's see if the CI gods are favorable.