A question with cmake: KF5_VERSION and EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 22:23:20 BST 2022

  Hi,

  In order to solve the problem with the Kstars compilation and its minimum
version of KF set to 5.68. I clarify: No problem with this.

  Would these files solve this? I ask because I am not a developer and yes, I
would like people to enjoy these translations, and no solution has been
discussed.

* po/ca at valencia/CMakeLists.txt

if(${KF5_VERSION} VERSION_LESS 5.92.0)
    ADD_SUBDIRECTORY (docs EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL)
    message(STATUS "KF5_VERSION is ${KF5_VERSION}, the Catalan (Valencian)
documentation won't be installed.")
endif()

* po/fr/CMakeLists.txt

if(${KF5_VERSION} VERSION_LESS 5.95.0)
    ADD_SUBDIRECTORY (docs EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL)
    message(STATUS "KF5_VERSION is ${KF5_VERSION}, the French documentation
won't be installed.")
endif()

  Any feedback will be welcome

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"