translation updates in Krusader stable branch

Nikita Melnichenko nikita+kde at melnichenko.name
Sun Oct 23 01:01:37 BST 2022

Hi Albert and Luigi,

Thank you for your responses. I tried the old script
(create_tarball_kf5.rb) and the output seems to be similar to what I had
seen before except for the expected source code fetch errors, however it
didn't download any translations.

I found that Albert deleted the script from the repo with the message
<https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kde-dev-scripts/-/commit/1e2f51fbffc838308dd843f92d35219e58485fce>
it no longer works and suggestion to migrate to releaseme. I tried this:
/$ ./tarme.rb --origin stable --version 2.8.0-beta1 krusader//
//           !! Make sure to read the wiki :) !!//
//     https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::Release: Getting CI states.//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::Release: Getting source (git -
git at invent.kde.org:utilities/krusader [stable])//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::Release:  Getting translations...//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::L10n: Found existing translations: ru, sr at latin,
ca, pl, bg, de, et, pa, zh_TW, hr, nn, mai, ka, uk, gl, es, ja,
sr at ijekavianlatin, ro, eu, sr, ar, tr, ug, ca at valencia, en_GB, sk,
zh_CN, nb, pt, da, nds, ga, lt, bs, sv, fr, sl, it, pt_BR, ia, el, fi,
eo, hu, sr at ijekavian, ko, mr, cs, nl//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::Release:  Getting documentation...//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::DocumentationL10n: Downloading documentations for
krusader-2.8.0-beta1//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::DocumentationL10n: *No translations for: as, az,
af, ast, ar, be, be at latin, bn, bg, bn_IN, bs, br, ca at valencia, crh, csb,
cy, da, el, en_GB, eo, eu, fa, et, fi, fy, ga, gd, gl, gu, ha, he, hne,
hi, hr, hsb, hu, hy, ia, id, is, ja, ka, kab, kk, km, kn, ko, lb, ku,
lv, mai, mk, ml, mr, ms, mt, my, nb, nds, ne, nn, nso, oc, pa, or, pl,
ro, ps, rw, se, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr at ijekavian, sr at ijekavianlatin,
sr at latin, ta, te, tg, th, tr, tn, tt, ug, uz, uz at cyrillic, vi, wa, xh,
zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW*//
//INFO -- ReleaseMe::Release: Archiving source (git -
git at invent.kde.org:utilities/krusader [stable])/

It didn't download any translations as well.

Since the scripts are not working, would it be possible to enable
injection into the stable branch any time soon? I was planning to
release in 4 weeks, but the exact date is not set yet, so I'm flexible.
If injection is hard to setup in a reasonable time, could you please
help looking into why it fails to download?

In addition, a quick question. I see that the tarme script adds this
snippet to CMakeLists.txt:
/  find_package(KF5DocTools CONFIG)//
//  if(KF5DocTools_FOUND)//
//    kdoctools_install(po)//
//  endif()/

Should I add this piece to the source code directly? We only have
ki18n_install(po) call in CMakeLists.txt.

Thanks,
Nikita.