reuse compliance and imported po/ (specifically for kde-inotify-survey)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Oct 21 22:03:11 BST 2022

El dimarts, 18 d’octubre de 2022, a les 13:00:51 (CEST), Harald Sitter va
escriure:
> now also specifically kio-admin :)

You may want to relax your checks.

Somehow forcing "your" (i.e. SPDX) way of doing copyright attribution on a file
format that has an established way of doing copyright attribution doesn't seem
like it's a great idea.