Migrating Pology to Python 3

Adrian Chaves adrian at chaves.io
Tue Oct 4 22:37:23 BST 2022

When running a script, either the repository clone folder should be the
current working folder, or pology should be installed in the current
Python virtual environment. The exception suggests to me that neither is
the case. There have been import behavior changes in Python 3 that might
explain that it worked before, but I do not think this is something we
should fix in pology itself.