Migrating Pology to Python 3

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:26:05 BST 2022

Hi,

for French we use the script in
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/fr/summit/scripts/sync_summit_branches.sh?view=log
to do the merge/scatter jobs.
It clones the pology and ll10n-scripty git repos and the svn for the
required locale and do the merge/scatter.

Locally, I commented the "svn ci" just in case... I tested the branch
python3 and I have the following error:
Merging messages
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/jazeix/Desktop/travail/kde_i18n_fr//pology/scripts/posummit.py",
line 21, in <module>
    from pology import version, _, n_, t_, PologyError
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pology'

I haven't digged more but it happens when we do the line:
"posummit.pyscripts/messages.summit fr merge".
Cheers,

Johnny