How to translate Chinese Traditional (zh_TW)?

Yi-Jyun Pan (pan93412) pan93412 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:05:17 GMT 2022

Hi David,

Sorry about not noticing your message!

If I don't remember wrong, our mailing list has broken for a while. We did not fix it because we used to think nobody would send anything to this mailing list. We have to fix the mailing list issue as soon as possible.
Our website has been migrated to `l10n.tw <http://l10n.tw/>`. `linux.org.tw <http://linux.org.tw/>` has been deprecated as we cannot register back this domain ;(

Seems like must fix and correct all the references to that invalid mailing list now. We’ll discuss how to fix it, and thanks for reporting!

To translate KDE’s zh_TW translation, see https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/gui-translation.html. TL;DR: Checkout, Translate, and Send the patch to us. Our community is actively on Telegram “https://t.me/l10n_tw”; you can send it there.

Best regards,
Pan