translation updates in Krusader stable branch

Nikita Melnichenko nikita+kde at melnichenko.name
Fri Nov 4 07:04:13 GMT 2022

Hi Luigi,

Yes, the difference is smaller, however it's still extensive if you
consider the diff between the master and the stable branches, so your
help would be very much appreciated.

BTW, I just sent out string and doc freeze announcement. Strings are the
same as in master, while docs and auxiliary files only differ in changes
introduced by 36cce57d
<https://invent.kde.org/utilities/krusader/-/commit/36cce57db33756d8c52e1ae65c3996fd656ff8fe>
and 6e8ea7ef
<https://invent.kde.org/utilities/krusader/-/commit/6e8ea7ef20c13527f82634fcf30222f930e93168>,
if this information helps.

If you have time, please check what's going on with ar and ast
translations (see the diff
<https://invent.kde.org/utilities/krusader/-/compare/master...stable?from_project_id=2704&straight=true>
for reference), especially for the files:
app/org.kde.krusader.appdata.xml
app/org.kde.krusader.desktop
po/ar/krusader.po
po/ast/krusader.po

po/ast/krusader.po translates messages to empty strings, which looks
completely wrong. Should it be removed as in the master?
ar is missing in stable for some reason.

Thanks,
Nikita.