translation updates in Krusader stable branch

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 3 11:28:48 GMT 2022

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El dimecres, 26 d’octubre de 2022, a les 8:49:46 (CEST), Nikita Melnichenko va
> escriure:
>> Thanks Albert!
>>
>> I've noticed translations for the stable branch are quite old. Since
>> strings and docs are currently the same as in master, I wonder if it's
>> possible to seed the translations from the master branch to ease the
>> load on the localization teams.
>
> They don't need to retranslate, they can just copy the translation themselves
> if they wish so, no need for me to do it.
>
> We do it as part of the process for KDE Gear and Plasma but not for standalone
> apps, I'm not sure if we should, each team works on their own and some may
> have a more up to date stable than master.
>
> What do you think Luigi?

Hi, sorry, back from some vacation.

If the team haven't updated their translations and it seems they may not do it
in time, I can try to copy the translations just for the teams where the
difference between the two branches is too far.

I guess at this time the difference should be smaller than before?

--
Luigi