KDE applications > About <App> dialog - Do not translate names of humans

Shinjo Park kde at peremen.name
Sat May 21 23:11:55 BST 2022

It was just two hours after your first message, and we have no response from
the team those who transliterate their names. I think any discussion shouldn't
progress this fast.

Please quote my "no objection" in the previous message as "no objection on not
transliterating names in Korean". As long as someone is transliterating them
with any reason, that should be honored.

2022년 5월 21일 토요일 오후 10시 8분 59초 CEST에 Marius P 님이 쓴 글: