We need help with a translation issue

Zayed Al-Saidi zayed.alsaidi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:36:58 BST 2022

Hi,

It would be great if you can share a screenshot for the proposed change.
Anyway, I can confirm the need the ability to translate prefixes and
suffixes.

If can mange to avoid them and provide good UI, it is the best from
translator point of view. For Arabic, we have 6 forms for the puarl.
Moreover, Arabic doesn't have prefixes and suffixes system.

Regards,
Zayed

في الاثنين، ٦ يونيو ٢٠٢٢, ٦:٢٥ م Halla Rempt <halla at valdyas.org> كتب: