Translation issue

Mincho Kondarev mkondarev at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 6 20:31:12 BST 2022

Hallo,
I am working on Bulgarian translation for Plasma and some KDE applications. I
have translated a big amount of the programs and my KDE workspace is almost
completely translated. I have send the po files to the coordinator and  waiting
for upload.
But in the process of translations I noticed some issues with updating from
pot file of trunk messages. I am using msgmerge to update the po files. But
some msgid are missing in new pot. So the corresponding string is left without
translation (for example in filelight.pot).  Is that a scripty's problem or I
am doing something wrong?

With regards

Mincho Kondarev