Helping with Translating KDE to Indonesian

Josep M. Ferrer txemaq at saragata.net
Fri Jan 21 08:56:03 GMT 2022

Hi,

It's worth investing some time searching for a good translation style
guide in your language from a reputable institution (university,
translation school, etc.), and following that guide in a reasonable way.
So, your translations will be consistent between them and with other
translation teams.

Best regards,

Josep M. Ferrer

El 20/1/22 a les 3:56, Linerly ha escrit: